Expression of Interest (EoI) Stage
Please find the GRMF Background Documents here.
In this section you can download the pre-qualification documents for the 7th Application Round (22.06.2021).
Furthermore, we would like to draw your attention to Developer Manual, which has been updated for the 7th Application Round and can be downloaded here:
Developer Manual (V13)
The deadline for the submission of Expressions of Interest during the 7th GRMF Application Round will be 31 August 2021 at 04:00 PM EAT.
The pre-qualification process comprises the following activities:
- Potential Applicants of the Request for EoI will be informed by means of promotion activities (e.g. the pre-application workshop).
- Request for EoI will be posted on the Facility webpage.
- For inquiries for clarifications regarding the EoI, Applicants shall submit questions via e-mail to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. The deadline for inquiries is 14 days before the closing date of the Pre-qualification. Inquiries received after the deadline will not be considered. Inquiries will be collected and answers will be published, without eligible entity’s or inquirer’s details, on the GRMF webpage.
- The deadline for submission of pre-qualification documents may be extended by issuing an amendment or addendum. Also, the content of the Request for EoI might be changed by amendment.
- One electronic copy (searchable PDF file) of the complete pre-qualification documents ahs to be submitted to:
The size of email attachments shall not exceed 10 MB. In case the attachments are larger than 10 MB, an upload link can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org. However, to participate in the tender, an email containing the following signed and stamped scanned documents has to be sent to the email addresses above:
- EoI – Cover Letter
- EoI Appendix 1 – Declaration of Acceptance and Adherence to Procurement Standards
- EoI Appendix 2 – Declaration of Non-Existence of Rejection Grounds
The originals of these documents will be requested at a later point in time.
- Only complete EoI which are in line with the required submission form will be considered for evaluation.
- Expressions of Interests will be evaluated according to a predefined methodology that will be specified in the Request for EoI.
- Applicants will be provided with the feedback presumably within 12 weeks after the submission deadline for EoI.
- Shortlisted Applicants will be invited to participate in the mandatory pre-bidding workshop and in the application stage.
GRMF 7th Application Round Kick-Off Webinar
On 22 June 2021 the kick-off of the 7th Application Round of the Geothermal Risk Mitigation Facility for East Africa (GRMF) took place in form of a webinar. The presentations from the webinar can be downloaded below.
Please click on the titles of the presentations to see a video recording of the kick-off webinar.